Tuesday, June 05, 2007

klondike

oh i forgot, true story from yesterday.

so charles and i went out to lunch, and I had to go to the bathroom. They were onesies, and I knocked on the ladies door, but heard nothing, and it was locked. So I waited there for a while, but she (that elusive 'she'...) never came out. So I did what any self-respecting and has-to-go-now girl does, and went into the gentlemen's bathroom. This doesn't bother me at all, I mean they're onesies so who will walk in on me and, horrors, have to share a bathroom with the opposite sex.

but when I came out there was this little girl (probably 9) and her mom and dad were staring at me. I smiled, and went back to my sandwich by the window. later when they left, they kept stealing glances at me from outside as they walked away. I hope they just think i'm a freak, and not a dude in disguise (THOUGH IN REALITY I AM NEITHER!)

2 comments:

Henry said...

In Salzburg, I accidentally went in the lady's...good thing I was in Europe. I think that is 7th degree sexual misconduct in America.

Welcome to the midwest...next time say, "Hey, I am sorry if I am still in the early stages of my sex change, but psychologically I identify as a male."

Catherine said...

I've used the men's bathroom once too. Although a friend acted as a lookout so no one would see.