Monday, August 02, 2004

Dangnation!

Today... of all days...

I am a horrible tooth brusher, i have (had) a cavity. I got it filled today, i still go to the little kid dentist... I need to fix that. They make you choose a movie to watch while they give you drugs and drill your teeth, but you're never there to finish it! You only get like half way through the movie, and even then you're sort of drugged and it hurts so it's blurry anyhow. BUT I HAVE TO KNOW HOW SCOOBY DOO ON SPOOKY ISLAND ENDS! it was actually a pretty good movie... but then again i saw some merit in Kangaroo Jack (no, he's not a talking kangaroo in that movie, the previews were so confusing-- and thank the good lord, and he is good, that the jangaroo doens't talk). Anyhow, i need to go watch Scooby Doo the movie.

But back to the drugs!

Half of my face ended up being numbed (way to use too much numb-er...) and after that I was going out to lunch with Christina on College staff (actually no longer on college staff as of yesterday). creamery. a word to the wise: NEVER EAT WITH A NUMBED FACE! even just a half-numbed face! I decided maybe i could drink water on the left side of my face- oh no. I managed to give the waiter my order (chicken salad sandwich on wheat bread w/ french fries, cookie dough shake) with minimal spittage, but when i went for that drink... he was soaked. I wasn't even trying to talk, i just spurted. he looked at me. All i could do was shrug. it was so sad. thank god we were sitting at the counter, not at a table for everyone to see the amazing spitting-lindy...

sad. sad. sad.

but then i went to ikea! the land of everything! i got a box for $3.24. that was fun. i even had a 75 cent hotdog!

ahhh life is good when you're livin' swedish...

No comments: