Wednesday, February 16, 2005

a tasty niblet

ok. nothing's new. except that i am honing my procrastination skills. new favorite: gizoogle

you type in any url and it translates it into snoop dogg speech! here's an excerpt from maddy's blog, from the post "(As Usual)":

Original text: "Just in case y'all were wondering, I'm good again. Three hours later. Like always. Tee hee."

gizoogle text: "Jizzust in case y'all were messin' I'm good again in all flavas. Three hours lata . Relax, cus I'm bout to take my respect. Like always but real niggaz don't give a fuck. Tee hee."

never again will i work! special treat from usc website: "USC ta Link Policymaka, Playa Based in Sacramizzle tha nonpartizzle USC California Policy Institute wiznill promote tha use of relevant research in health, education n governance like a motha fucka."

No comments: