Sunday, February 06, 2005

malt balls and yogurt pretzels

I didn't do any homework yesterday. So I decided I should go to San Diego today to watch our Ghettobirds win the qualifier for the President's Day Tournament. ok, so that last part didn't happen. They took 7th place-- but that means they can come to Arizona with us over President's Day to support the girls team (for once!!)!

I have never considered myself a 'butt girl'-- as in, I don't look for guys with cute butts. you know what i mean. but today... *deep breath*... 22 on Texas A&M team... GORGEOUS backside. I went over to the other sideline to take pictures. And I basically checked out the A&M guys team for a while, with breaks to look through a lens and take horrible pictures. (seriously, i suck at taking pictures). I mean this thing was BEAUTIFUL. he had a snug fitting shirt that didn't go too far down, and these shorts that... *sigh*... I can't even find words! this thing was a piece of art! I showed jenna, who also melted. the hellions team refers to this as "sock check", which is a step up from "pantie check!" I think you catch my drift.

So I'll be thinking about the delicious backside of #22 for a while now, outlining macroecon. Marginal benefit CURVE. *swoon*

Although, it's not as if i have a check list, or some criteria guys have to pass. I just notice certain things when they are present-- LIKE BREATHTAKING BOOTIES!

Overall, a wonderful little half-day trip to San Diego. This ends this blog's most physical post.

No comments: