Sunday, November 06, 2005

it's bucky time

john came over for lunch. actually i ate some lunch and he read the paper and we talked about girlfriends and how our extended family makes fun of me because i don't have a boyfriend. then he took a get fuzzy book and went on his merry way.


this morning i went to bel air and i had a cute outfit, but it was sort of cold so half-way through the sermon i put my sweater on, and you know how it's always awkward trying to put on a sweater (like, one that zips up in the front) when you're sitting down. and the lady behind me pulled the hood up so it was easier. maybe that sounds wierd when it's written down, but it was awesome. i love you old lady. and thank you god (but literally, thank you, God) that i'm going to bel air where i have wonderful people i don't know who help me put me sweater on. thank you thank you thank you.

No comments: