Saturday, November 05, 2005

hang on sloopy

after i found out that i got a 45 on my masc midterm, i decided it was time to get out of my apartment. so i took my bike out and eventually ended up at the new 3-2. i'm sure it has a name, but... for now it's the new 3-2. and i love it. it's so clean, and the produce is definitely edible.

i don't really know how to pick out produce. my dad is really good at it, and brooke said once some bum outside trader joe's told her that watermelons that sound hollow when you hit them are the best. who knows. either way i can't pick out produce.

but i really wanted apples, and i was willing to risk it. i found the ones that look like the kind i like (fuji? maybe?) and would pick one out, look at it as if i knew what i was looking for, and put it in my bag, as if the apple had passed the test. i haven't tested them yet, though... so i don't know if i succeeded.

i also made awesome gingerbread cookies (from a mix, are you kidding?) and yes, you can totally have some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bum is always giving advice. He told me how to get into college once. I was like, "BUT YOU'RE A BUM!"