Sunday, April 24, 2005

the game of world domination

[i'm approximating these times]

2:00 p.m.: Risk game starts
2:30 p.m.: Scout takes over the green army for me
4:00 p.m.: Scout has to leave
4:01 p.m.: crap that means i'm in charge of the green army
4:30 p.m.: Call John
4:31 p.m.: "So you want me to come over and kick somebody's ass at Risk for you?"
4:32 p.m.: "Yes." -click-
4:35 p.m.: "So... where do you have troops?"
4:36 p.m.: I explain my situation, my goals (and yes everyone else playing them can hear me), John tells me to fortify and go through South America.
6:oo p.m.: Luminaria ceremony
6:30 p.m.: BACK TO RISK!
10:00 p.m.: "I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONQUER NORTH AMERICA FOR THE LAST 8 HOURS!!!!"

and somewhere in there i left to hang out with maddy and carly... and i lost north america... and my army was demolished... and i'm a horriblr horrible tactician. Luckily, John said we'd play Risk this summer.... NEXT YEAR BRIT! YOU WATCH YOUR BACK! (and irkutsk!)

No comments: