Friday, December 24, 2004

it has come to my attention

no i'm not covering up my overly pretensious previous post. but some people ask me why I work with middle schoolers. My answer to them, now, "THEY NEED ME" I return to my computer after church to find the following:

(Lindy's away message)
wolf twentythree: whats the deal!!!
wolf twentythree: stop talking to me
wolf twentythree: 1!!
wolf twentythree: away message!!!
wolf twentythree: ahhhhh!!!
wolf twentythree: you are scary
wolf twentythree: oh
wolf twentythree: wait
wolf twentythree: nothing to be afraid of
wolf twentythree: coast is clear
wolf twentythree: "You can come out now, magic toaster"
wolf twentythree: *toaster crwls out
wolf twentythree: *toaster is scared
wolf twentythree: "come on Timmy, lets go! We have the younge master to save" the blanket says
wolf twentythree: "your right!"
wolf twentythree: toaster says
wolf twentythree: *They charged forward, their mission freshly in their minds

I work with them... because I understand the reference... LONG LIVE THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!!!

No comments: