Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Kaiser Soze

Is that how you spell it?
 
I had a great birthday... reading, presents, new furniture for the family room (I was the first to eat on it!!! mwahahahaha!) Then to the staff softball game- fun times (except they lost, oh well) We partied till the break of 8:45 pm. My brother got me a lottery ticket- and I definitely won $25!! So i took my winnings and rented "The Usual Suspects"- quite possibly the best "first-time-watching-it" movies ever, and it's still good (but not GREAT! and those of you who have seen it know what i'm talking about) the second time. I was watching it with Jenna, who somehow figured it out!!! She must be really smart!! I was amazed. maybe I dropped too many hints, so I'll just shut up now in case I'm giving something away. But any of you reading this who haven't seen it, get over here (my house) RIGHT NOW! and watch it. I have it until next tuesday.
 
I also got "Lost in Translation" and "Johnny English" for my birthday- wonderful movies! wonderful! rowan atkinson= comedy genuis/stud and that's all there is to it. Well, gym time (ugh....) see y'all later!

1 comment:

Cornelia W. said...

we should hang out! i've imed you and you log off. either you're one of those people who goes away without putting up away messages, or you don't like me. but either way you should spend time with me. yay.