Sunday, July 11, 2004

Jinkies!

Has it ever occured to Freddy, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby that if they just fixed the Mystery Machine, their problems would be solved? No more, "oh no! the batteries dead! (sic: AGAIN!) We'll have to go to that creepy haunted house for the night" Daphne and Freddy also need to hook up. Yes, it's that time of the month. So I get worked up about cartoon romance (i.e. lack of)


But on another note, I saw one of my favorite comercials ever today, the pepsi one where the guy is dumped: "She took my appetite and my ability to love!" and the waitress gives him a pepsi and he is blinded by love and there's a scene of them frolicking and it goes back to the diner and the waitress says, "What's that you said about my eyes again... player?" oh hahahahaha. It's better on TV. So get off your butt at the computer and set it down on the sofa!

Poll: should I go to the beach for my birthday (beach at sunset, not during the day) or to a giants game (july 21st vs. the padres... enticing). or both. or neither, I could go to chuck e. cheese. Sanctuary is tonight, I will see YOU there.

No comments: