Monday, July 12, 2004

Eye of the Tiger

I went dorm room shopping, it will probably be the highlight of my... summer... I got a torchier lamp (with five heads! like that monster in hercules!) It's pretty janky (from target), but it rocks. and a fan... and a new phone! It's so exciting- it has changeable face plates (neutral blue/purple, piss green, or nauseaous orange, take your pick!) and downloadable rings! freakin' awesome! My new ring is the Rocky theme song! I also have lady marmalade, just in case. and 007. Unfortunately, it's not "Eye of the Tiger", it's the (this is difficult) "du du-du-du du-du-du du-du-du du du du-du-du du-du-du du-du-du..." ok this is hard. either you know it or you don't. and i do so hahaha. So that's all the news for like two days.


Oh, and I dropped my History of Mexico class to take a Physics one. What is wrong with me??? nothing.

No comments: