Sunday, July 11, 2004

fourteen carat mind

I have to get extra long sheets for my dorm bed. Thankfully, Pottery Barn Teen (yes there is such a thing... I get the catalog...) has multitudes of extra long sheets.

My personal favorite is the cheetah print. Imagine, I roll up to New (my dorm, it smells bad) with pink and green cheetah print sheets. I'll look like I just came out of a Disney Channel Original Movie... speaking of DCOM's, I can't wait to see the new Hilary Duff movie. It is going to be so cheesy, but SO good! Usually I take my little brother to see movies with me so my parents pay (thinking like a college student already!), such will probably not be the case with "A Cinderella Story"... dang... Anyhow, back to choosing sheets, going college dorm room shopping, thinking about Magic Tan. I pretend we should just be friends because I'm leaving for college in a month (month!!! ahhhh!!!) but try as i might (and i do try, really) my self-hypnotism isn't working! I need to admit that I have a crush... on a boy... and I can't shake it until... actually I don't know, probably when I get to college. I'm going to target, then I'll practice guitar, then I'll go to church. Then I'll pout about the day I wasted.

No comments: