Monday, July 23, 2007

like o, like h

oh yes, now I remember. I had a birthday last week! it was delightful and many cards and presents came in the mail. catherine and i went out to lunch and the maddoxes got me a SHIRT WITH THOSE COW PICTURE ON IT. like, the ones of ME! I'm going to wear it forever (but it's in my laundry hamper/bag now). I got red wine with fajitas. bad move. but then again, I'm just learning

the dicks came down from peru to take me out to dinner- and grandma came (christmas miracle)! I got a beer, asked to be carded but wasn't. I must look too truthful and too LEGAL. it was all wonderful and fun. there are pictures on facebook (but not in my albums so you have to be on facebook to see them. but facebook isn't just for pedophiles like myspace, so you can join).

this weekend I was with the dicks again- we went to a baseball game!! I got a hat that I wore today. I don't get to wear it at work, so I wore it inside the grocery store. but I didn't wear my sunglasses inside- I am improving! Speaking of grocery store, now that I can buy beer I don't want to...

I wanted it so bad before thursday and now that I can have it I don't really care. I have passed 'being a girl 101' with flying colors!!

No comments: