Sunday, April 08, 2007

you and i collide

my mind has been going at like 1000 bjillion miles an hour lately. it feels like a dynamics problem of "if the initial angular velocity of lindy's thoughts whirling around in her brain is a bjillion pi radians/second and is inversely related to the hours of sleep she gets, how long until she explodes?"

i actually wrote out all the things that i apparently think about all day during fluid mechanics. i turned over my quiz and listed off everything. it was pretty pathetic- classes, people whose fault it totally isn't that they stress me out. i don't think the things stress me out, i just think about them ALL THE TIME. and then go home and watch 'scrubs' and play guitar and get no work done. summer research? summer in ITALY? (i can do that if I want! slash if they accept me)

my mom brought me a new: monitor, dell laptop with docking station, palm pilot! the screen on mr. puckers (the h.p., my true love) isn't working. i think it's the inverter. whatever that is (the guy in the beret in the computer part of the bookstore told me this). so: add to things swirling around in my head: external hard drive. woot.

No comments: