Sunday, October 30, 2005

template

i have to write a resume for a job application, and i'm realizing that all the stuff i did in high school doesn't really matter. i was class president, i was althletic rep, i was whatever this that and the other that reflect my person.

and i don't feel good that i have no college-y things to put on it other than interning this past summer, and j.e.p., and i can't put ultimate anymore.


what were you doing last year, lindy?

taking myself too seriously to do anything i really cared about.





somebody asked me today what i want most in life. i realized about 3 minutes ago that it's to be surrounded by love. last year i was surrounded by emptiness with little pieces of myself and my own pride and self-importance floating by. that really sucked. this week i'm surrounded by: a paper, a job application, 2 midterms, a computer program. how am i supposed to work with that?

No comments: