Thursday, October 06, 2005

golden rainbow

the good: i got my math midterm fixed.

the bad: i have a midterm today at 4. i haven't studied... and i don't want to.

the ugly: last night when we were coming home from bel air, we saw the cops (the coppers! the fuzz! the heat! the 5-0!) giving a sobriety test to some girl. inge said she looked about 15, and there was DEFINITELY and older grandma-looking woman in the car. that's gotta hurt...



in other news, my mom and dad are coming to l.a. tomorrow and my mom wants to come to one of my classes. she's coming to my materials science class. i told her she could even use my clicker!! the way i figure, i can embarass myself every day at college. but have my mom embarass me? well that's just an opportunity i can't pass up.


plus, i'm a girl, and i'm in college- I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HECK I WANT AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

No comments: