Friday, January 28, 2005

a pretty petty

girls piss me off. sometimes i don't know how i live with myself. i mean, i already hog all the blankets...

i was going to get some dinner after a nice nap. so i was like, "ok friend of girl on my floor, come with us!" no. never again! the entire time she was like, "yeah so i liked this guy he's like sooooooo cute- of course he's gay!" teeheeheeheeheeheehee! or "yeah well he's a theatre guy... so i mean... of course he's gay!" teeheeheeheeheeheehee! or "well i was like, 'hmm... you dress well' i mean, i'm like 99% sure he's gay!" teeheeheehe- SHUT IT!

i was finally like, "don't you think it's a little petty to obsess over someone's sexual orientation right when you meet them? it seems really petty to me, i wouldn't want to be treated that way, if someone just obsessed over one aspect of me" Luckily, we were already back to the dorm.


I also hate her shoes.

No comments: