Saturday, September 22, 2007

drastic fantastic

I'm in Spokane, Washington for a wedding this weekend. It's pretty, but chilly. To me, if it's sunny outside it should automatically be warm. apparently the bay area observations don't hold outside that system.

classes continue. i love guitar still, yoga makes me sore, econ is full of pompous boys, mechop is interesting but way too much work, my two design classes are bearable and not much work, computational methods (matlab) is evil and my directory on the usc server is down so I couldn't submit my homework. I wish I had a hugger, like a professional hugger I could summon by snapping my fingers or just inadvertently pouting. and he'd come over and be like, "it's ok" and i'd be like, "really? *pouts*" and he'd be like, "yes. i promise" gosh, he doesn't even need to physically hug me. verbal hugs count too.

such is the sad little lonely life i lead.

4 comments:

lynnfredd said...

maybe we could go into it together, I bet professional huggers come cheaper when bought in bulk. just thinking economically.

Lise M. said...

it's ok, Lindy...yes, I promise...

There - there's your verbal hug! Call me anytime, I send verbal hugs for FREE!
sending verbal love and support, too!

Catherine said...

Trust me, it will be okay. Just remember, everyday you're closer than you have every been to graduating.

Bridget said...

awesome, i always had this plan to become a professional moron, who you could pay to ask all teh stupid questions you were afraid to ask, but professional hugger could be cool too. how much would you be willing to pay?