Thursday, May 10, 2007

whole almonds

[getting on the 110 south to pick up grandparents from the airport. we got on at 39th so you can go directly into the carpool lane]
mom: (looking at rest of single-driving freeway) "... suckas...."


[at the cheesecake factory]
john: "we should go to 21 choices, they have white chocolate reese's there."
me: "white chocolate reese's are gross and 21 choices is a bunch of commies"
john: "then it would be 1 CHOICES!"
me: "THE STATE CHOOSES!"


[also at the cheesecake factory, talking about how much I dislike the r.v.]
me: "bugs die on the front."
mom: "lindy, bugs die on the front of maserati's"
me: "but their deaths are very fast and very sexy."


what else? went to the getty, very good exhibit on oudry. small, but well done. I enjoyed it. it was smoggy (maybe from the griffith park fire, too?) so a south and west views were bad. Tomorrow I'm getting up at like 5 a.m. to reserve seats for John's graduation. 5 a.m. you ask? baby I'm in it to win it.

No comments: