Tuesday, May 22, 2007

if i were raised by a dentist i would know these things

as it is, I know about... sciency stuff. and math. but not teeth.

dentist: "are your wisdom teeth giving you any trouble?"
me: "no they're ok, but I do get headaches sometimes" [read: chronicly]
dentist: "hm... yeah that's probably your teeth"

so i thought, if it gets worse I'll take care of it when I get back in August. But today at the beach I had a horrible headache the whole time, the type I've been having all week, that's from my temples down along my jaw. how was i supposed to know that your teeth give you headaches?! i thought they gave you toothaches!

so i called my dentist, and I'm sort of freaking out, and I'm gonna take like 4 naproxen even though i don't know if that will help. and i'm reading this. which makes me freak out a little more. and my head hurts. this is worst day EVER.

No comments: