Monday, May 14, 2007

lollipop

so... classes for fall... how i love web registration.

taking for sure:

Mechop- no I don't understand what 'mechoptronics' is but it's apparently a lab class with weekly lab reports and lots of work (3 units)
Design Theory and Methodology- very excited for this class (3 units)
Mech. Engineering Problems- not sure how this will turn out (3 units)
Mechanical Design- very technical, taking it for the fabulous prof (3 units)
Intermediate Microeconomics- for my minor (4 units)


friends, this is 16 units, which means I have 2 more to play around with. and therein lies the problem! I can take

yoga (1 unit) + individual instruction guitar (1 unit)

OR

fundamentals of music theory- I should know this by now, but I don't. I need to actually learn it before I go much further in guitar (2 units)

OR

a cultural guide to los angeles- you learn about l.a. and art, I think there's field trips too! (2 units)

OR

120 D guitar class- last one in series, so after this I could either repeat it or take individual instruction (2 units)

OR

a voice class?

OR

a piano class?



I JUST CAN'T DECIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

Henry said...

Go for music theory and buy a copy of the "The Scale Book" by Leigh Powers. As you go through theory, learn the scales. This will make your ear much better and you will be able to use logic, not just your ear, to learn a song just by listening to it.