Friday, March 03, 2006

get out the map

mope mope mope

i got soaked on the way to class

whine whine whine

and i lost one of the little people off the necklace my mom sent me from guatemala. i haven't even had the necklace for 24 hours! and now i can't wear it.

pout pout pout

buuuuuuuut, I went to the gym and i feel better. plus i went to a.g.o. for 24/7 prayer (a.k.a. the holy spirit clubhouse of jesus prayer lovin') and watched major league. and i have a fantastic weekend and many friends i've been meaning to hang out with, books i've been meaning to read... and midterms i've been meaning to study for... curses on you statics! curses on your h.t.m.l.! and on your descendants!

1 comment:

Lindy Lois said...

ok i'm the only one who comments that's cool... not.

[lindy explains the horrible horrible situation]

RVQueen55: Hi sweetie,
RVQueen55: no problemo, I have another one
RVQueen55: just bring it home next week

and my mom fixes everything. huzzah! (p.s. IN ONE WEEK I WILL BE IN NOR CAL.... YESSSSSS)