Wednesday, March 29, 2006

but as for me

God is so good to me. i mean it. and i don't just mean the every time i think about my family and my friends and the blessing he's given me that i treasure, the one's i come back to like on an hourly basis.

i mean that i'm afraid of staying in l.a. over the summer. that's right, afraid. because i don't especially like it, i'm afraid i'll be lonely here over the summer, i won't get to spend time with norcal friends, etc. etc.

not only are a LOT of my friends staying around this summer, but bel air takes children's ministries interns! GOD DOES NOT JUST EXIST IN NOR CAL! ok so this is not too revolutionary or anything, i know. but for me it wasn't like, "ok god, it's you vs. school, take bjillion" because that is sometimes (read: all the time) how it feels to me. i am the same whether i am in l.a. or atherton. god is the same all the time, and his blessings are good all the time. and so there. i ought to go to bed, but i have too much homework. and i'm too much at peace, I have nothing to sleep on!

No comments: