Thursday, February 09, 2006

disappearing world

you know your life is pretty pathetic when like four adjacent posts are about chocolate soda. diet chocolate fudge 'soda'. because brooke decided she had to try it.

it went something like this:

"brooke I'm telling you it's disgusting. seriously. it's the nastiest thing you have ever tasted."

"i need to try it!"

"ok but i'm telling you. i'm just gonna pour you some in a clear glass you so you see it."

"ok. wait, i have to wait for it to stop fizzing." *drinks... swallows... cringes* "oh my... oh... oh my my GOD.... oh my god oh my god oh my god... ooooh my GOOOOOOOOOD. oh my-"


it went on like that for a while. right before she exploded in a heap of nasty soda (which apparently is bottled by the dr. pepper group... way to maim society by putting this in reach of children, guys). she's doing okay now, she's been discharged from the hospital. she's recooping with her tofu and organic water on ellendale. it's all gonna be ok.

No comments: