Tuesday, January 24, 2006

goodbye, goodnight

i decided to kick-off my valentine-search/hunt/poaching tonight at a.g.o. worship. sort of like the kick-off of a fund-raiser. yes-- getting me a valentine is now a community service and probably tax-deductible!


however, i somewhat fear the predator-prey relationship that seems to happen with any girl-a.g.o. encounter. allow me to clarify: when i say "a.g.o." i mean anywhere from one to all of the members of the frat. example: "I saw a.g.o. at bel air tonight" means i probably saw three or four members at church. apparenly when you join a.g.o. you renounce any right to a first name

anyhow, while my valentine's coming from a.g.o. is certainly desirable... the process of getting said valentine could make everything go horrible awry. taking advantage of a group of nice christian boys is tempting... but so tasteless. *le sigh* this is not to mention the fact that i booked it after worship. i was like, "beeline for bed!" even though i have homework to look forward to. such a loser....


brooke wished me luck when i left for worship tonight... looks like you'll be my valentine again this year brookins...


WHY AM I GIVING UP SO SOON?! THROWING IN THE TOWEL? ME? NEVER!

i will advance confidently in the direction of my goals! right after i finish my problem set.

No comments: