Monday, January 23, 2006

famous last words

i got some "twisted whiskers" valentines, and some "babies of the wild" ones, and my favorite the dinosaur ones!! and i'll get some candy some time within the next few weeks to tape to them.

is it so bad i want a real valentine this year? i mean, brooke you've been good to me-- don't get me wrong or anything. but seriously. i have three weeks from tomorrow to negotiate me a valentine. and i don't know where to start...


in other, sort of related news, I've managed to sign myself up for three physics classes: straight up physics 151, statics (the mechanics of systems in equilibrium... a.k.a. physics without motion), and my t.o. class that talks about world views. i have been talking about isaac newton for three weeks straight...

but the point: i was hugging someone and all i could think of was the gravity equation. and i was like, "whoa, i may not feel it, but the force of gravity between us must be proportionately (sp?) larger since our centers of mass are so close!"


with that said- anyone want an unromantic analytical doofus for a valentine? still accepting applications, work-study not an issue.

1 comment:

Meredith Cooper said...

ah...good ol single awareness day...

*coughcough*DIE*DIE*DIE*cough*

i'm going to eat ice cream. or go to the gym. maybe both.