Monday, September 06, 2004

we're meeting some ultimate people

ha. today I went to malibu with the ultimate frisbee team to play pepperdine. They had 8. We had 37. no biggie. some of my favorite moments:

Man at pepperdine gate: Why are you here?
Sunshine (driving, her real name is caitlin): We're meeting some ultimate people.
Man at gate: umm...
Sunshine: i mean frisbee!

Some guy on our team: Should we just split evenly and share our women?
some other guy: there's a better way to phrase that
yet another guy: We share our women with no one!

ha. brooke and I are good friends, although she can successfully talk to guys and i can't. i also can't play more than a few points without dying. but i'd like to attribute that to the sand, i hate running in sand. well, i hate running in general but especially the sand.

brooke helped me decide today that I should like my guys (guy singular, it's taxing to maintain multiple crushes, seriously) based primarily on their personality. how... counter-intuitive. but given i'd like them to do the same, it's probably some golden-rule/karma stuff going on. i may have to drop lovely paul. i'll eat my mike and ike's alone thank you very much! so for now, i'll just be good with me. yeah.

No comments: