Monday, September 20, 2004

chapped lips

that's all i can think about right now... my chapped lips. i've been ruthlessly applying lip balm all day but they still hurt.

my lips hurt real bad...

oh ha ha ha. but this is no time for laughs and shenanigans! my lips do hurt real bad! and there's no way i'm using the nurse's lip balm- sicko!

Other that than... we had an ultimate frisbee tournament this weekend. it was lots and lots of fun, we learned lots and lots of new stuff, improved lots and lots, threw lots and lots of throws, and got lots and lots of dust all over our bodies. The second day it was windy. and they need to pave the gravel that they call a parking lot. I actually felt embarrassed going into a restaurant afterwards because we were so dirty/ grimy. and it was dark in the bathroom, so i don't know how much i actually washed off and how much i looked like i had a black eye. We went to bj's. it's sort of like gordon biersch. actually, a lot like it. lots and lots like it, you might even say!

I was so exhausted the second day (yesterday). We got home at 6:30. I showered, had dinner, got out my homework, and then went straight to bed. 8:30. straight up, holla back fourth grade. good times. Then I woke up at 6:30 and thought "wow, 8 hours of sleep! heck yes!" obviously '8' hours wasn't enough, because 8:30 to 6:30, for all you non-math majors out there, it actually 10 hours. And apparently even 10 wasn't enough... oh well.

better luck next night. my lips feel better already.

No comments: