Tuesday, September 28, 2004

cute shoes

I want to be a songgirl. I want to have their cute shoes and perfect blonde hair and cute pleated skirts and preppy sweaters that are white but they're tan so they look good in white and i want their pompoms and their hair and their cute shoes and i want to be a songgirl.

And i'll keep writing ridiculous run-on sentences until I get what I want!

My "friend" (psh) Todd asked me who the "gay cone boys" are. Well, they are call leaders. And they totally rock and what does todd know he went to school in hawaii so he's obviously jealous or our superior cheerleaders because we have the best ones and they're call leaders and they have cones to inspire spirit not look gay so shove it todd but we're still friends not that you read this or anything.

Have you had enough yet? Somebody get me a tan and a cute pleated skirt!

I can't wait until college baseball season. It's too hard to get to a game at Dodger's stadium (plus it's no pacbell). And when spring rolls around, kate and i will lug big chairs out to the baseball stadium on campus because we'll live there because baseball boys are soooo cute and I like to watch baseball too some people think baseball is boring but they are dummies because baseball is so much fun to watch it's so exciting if not just for the tight pants and shortstops who are inherently sexy because they just are so there all you people who think baseball is boring.

Can you tell I'm having way too much fun with this run-on sentence thing? Time to work.

No comments: