Sunday, September 26, 2004

home

hey. i'm home. i've been home for 28 hours actually. and now i decide to post.

yes, it does feel wierd. because i can still get in the car and go on autopilot wherever i need to go. yet i feel too big, like i don't fit anymore. i can't quite fit in anymore. i see the roads i drive down as prerequisites to something bigger, and returning is just odd. it's a place that i know so well, yet i can't stay here because i can't let myself. I just wouldn't feel right, having moved on. Yet i can't see my life as linear, it's all to interconnected to be that simple! So moving back, moving
towards the center, moving wherever now after a month of every thing being so new! it's just odd.

is this making any sense? at all? no? good, because i don't understand it myself. I just love not having to shower with flip flops. seriously. and being able to sleep naked (well, w/ underwear i don't go all out). that's an important one.

I went to the stanford-usc game today- incredible! some people have no spirit and complain when we stand up and cheer. he needs to drink some more prune juice and get over it. Afterwards we had su hong takeout with my cousin Steve. brooke wants to be his cousin, too, now. he is that cool. evan (on ultimate frisbee team) and some of his friends came over. they were going to a party. we were going to bed. of course, we didn't let them know this. it's embarassing when they say the night is young and i'm already brushing my teeth.

well i should get over that pretty soon. and homework? out the window. see y'all later.

No comments: