Saturday, August 25, 2007

under the blacklight

sorry I've been m.i.a. the internet in our house isn't working, and my bike has followed suit so it's hard to get around (i.e. to a computer with internet). So, I'm back in L.A. The house is awesome, except there are possums who live outside so I live in fear after about 9 p.m.



EVERYONE HERE LOVES MY NEW BROWN HAIR, FAMILY. family: 0. lindy's hair: 123830.



I had lots of things to write when I had no internet connection, but now that I've schlepped over to kristin's (apartment from last year, still have keys) and have hooked up the computer, I'm strangely uncreative.



OH WAIT. a.g.o. (christian frat) has this really cool swing on their front porch. kristin and I went over the other morning to swing on it. it's glorious, though creepy since we weren't visiting anyone there, we're just in it for the swing. And I want a swing at our house. I have tools, but no lumber to make said swing. We'll see.



We went to lucky strike (bowling alley in hollywood) for kristin's birthday and saw keanu reeves. the man is an awkward bowler, but easy on the eyes (it was dark). I won, my wii skills must be paying off.


the money shot:



also, the pose we all had to do after getting a strike:



No comments: