Monday, February 26, 2007

small figures in a vast expanse

here is the good news!

I went to my advisor to transfer my Edinburgh classes. We transferred the differential equations class, but I failed a stats class (long, frustrating story) so I was worried about my g.p.a. But she said these classes don't affect my g.p.a. at all! Hurray! I have to take a stats class for econ anyhow, so I will learn it.

Then I went to my 308 lab, and so far our project doesn't seem too hard (... calm before the storm? I put jack johnson music on my phone/mp3 player to listen to so I don't get upset and frustrated in this class, which is very easy), and I got an email from my advisor saying that because I took and passed a 300-level-equivalent Astrophysics class, it would count as a tech elective!

so-
my math class went through
my 3.79 is safe (i can brag b/c i think most of the people who read this are out of school)
I have one less class to take! which means I can now take ONE non-major-or-minor class! yay!

1 comment:

Anne said...

sounds like you had great news! And, if I had a 3.79, I'd be telling the whole world! You go girl.