Tuesday, February 13, 2007

samson

true story: I'm okay with technology. technology is just alright with me. specifically the camera component of my phone, which before i thought was peripheral.

my friend michael sent me flowers on monday for deliveries (it's like the pony expess of the greek system and is pretty sweet) and my friend in a.d.x. took a picture of me with them, which i sent to him to say, "thank you!" now they're in a pitcher on my counter. I forgot Kristin has vases, and now I'm forgoing my o.j. for a week or until they die and I can have the pitcher back.

I took a picture of a kumquat tree outside the l.a. central libary (it's out the back entrance closer to 6th street) and sent it to my sorority big sis who loves kumquats. delightful.

I got a 89/100 on my dynamics midterm (the class my design professor said would be the hardest in MechEng), took a picture of it, and sent it to my dad and mom. oh yeah.


The camera phone and I are at peace, and things are looking up (except for all my classes. oh well.)

No comments: