Thursday, January 18, 2007

fully constrained

i am p.m.s.ing so bad right now you guys it's IN-FECKING-SANE. i almost burst out in tears in my wednesday computer lab when my model/sketch wasn't fully constrained (which i don't fully understand... this may be part of the problem) and i was like, "wait it isn't due for at least 48 hours... what is this" and when i went to the bathroom to get my sad tears out they wouldn't come. see- even my p.m.s. is moody. that's jacked up.

i want to cry like all the time. or punch something/one. or like, all of the above. i can catch it early but it doesn't help. it doesn't soften the blow of 'seeing a new pimple in the mirror when you wake up', or make my 'nothing i wear today looks good because i turned into a whale overnight' any easier. ARRGHGHGHGEHRHDKDFRHWEOG!!! is how i feel.

i went to the wrong computer lab in the library that doesn't have the software i need. which i why i'm on blogger now. i would cry about it, but i can't decide whether i'm just too mad at myself/the i.t. department to do that. who cares. i say- damn the estrogen, full speed ahead.

No comments: