Thursday, September 08, 2005

longing for ellendale

dearest maddy and carly (and joe and caitlin, too):

I do want to come to your apartment. I want to grace the sidewalks of ellendale. I do. promise. but, given the current situation, any free time is spent catching up on work. which, if all goes according to plan, I will all be caught up on by the beginning of next week (i.e. I study and read and write all this weekend).

Now, I already promised my friend in calc that we'd go to disneyland when i was all caught up with my work. BUT I WILL COME TO ELLENDALE FIRST!! what say you about... hmm... monday is ultimate, tuesday is bible study, wednesday is belair, thursday is womens practice- NEXT FRIDAY?

you see how it is? life is hard. but i will escape somehow and come to ellendale. PROMISE. PINKY SWEAR.



love and kisses,
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dearest lindy,

Come over now. Bitch.

C.Dykes