Wednesday, May 11, 2005

total eclipse of the heart

since i've been gone:

dad had the driveway repaved
greg got taller (i know, I KNOW!)
thomas got baseball trading cards- of himself!!
my mom got a 5-cd collection, "Ultimate Love Songs"


HOLY. CRAP. YES.


i got my hair "fixed" today. i don't think it looks better, the front is still all bleachy. dying parts of it pink was the worst decision i've made in a long time, probably because of the longevity of the consequences.

I mean, it's hard to go to a hairdresser and be like, "i'm paying you $110 to fix it so i can put my hair in a ponytail everyday. you work hard and make it look gorgeous so i can ignore my hair. perrrrfect." and, of course, he's like, "so, where do you part your hair?"... and i can never be honest with my hairdresser! i feel bad knowing he's doing all this work so i can have a ponytail i don't worry about every day.

all i want is for my hair to go back to normal... but it's still bleached in unfortunate areas... AHHH!!! gosh darn you venus for bleaching my hair before pinking it! gosh darn you lindy for thinking you could handle these decisions on your own!

No comments: