Thursday, May 12, 2005

i could fold clothes all day

have i told you lately that i love you
have i told you there's no one else above you
fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness
ease my troubles that's what you do


oh 5 cd ultimate love songs collection from timelife, you FOX!


that's why, darling, it's incredible
that someone so unforgettable
thinks that i am unforgettable too


take john and dad to the airport, lindy? fold clothes and clean the kitchen all day, lindy? take little brothers to tennis and other activities, lindy? make dinner, lindy? WHY SURELY! as long as i have a cd player nearby...


you light up my life
you give me hope
to carry on
you light up my days
and fill my nights with song


expect the "i want a boyfriend" funk to kick in sometime within the next 48 hours.

No comments: