Thursday, March 31, 2005

sexual healing

preface: on tuesday, before my core 104 class, my TA overhears a conversation i'm having with jenn (my bfu- best friend usually), in which i said, "that's SO pimp!". we ensue in a discussion of the changing images of 'pimp', etc. etc.)

ok. now for the actual story: today i wasn't feeling very well. and I definitely don't want to be sick for kansas this weekend, so email her:

hey Liz-

I'm not feeling very good today. maybe i'm getting mine for saying "pimp" too much... anyhow, I most likely won't be in class today. hopefully i'll be in discussion tomorrow. Have fun in class!

-lindy

at 1:42 p.m. i receive the following reply:

Hey Lindy-

Thanks for letting me know. Take care and no pimping for you tonight. Email me if you're not going to be in section tomorrow.

Best,
Liz


best. flippin. TA. ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she sounds pretty chill. by the way melinda, i miss you so flippin much! im comin down this coming weekend to visit brooke, so come on over and we can chat a bit.

the kim-kim