Wednesday, January 30, 2008

two weeks in hawaii

on Wednesdays I have class from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a break from 10-11. So there I was, sitting in Tutor Hall (swanky engineering building), in my usual spot (little side lobby with low benches), pretending to read my econ book (for my international trade class which I love), listening to some music. And I'm thinking about ADChi (I am the president, btw) and praying about it because we have decisions to make and all this stuff. So I'm praying and thinking about it and then I think, "wow. I really like this song... so calming... what am I listening to?" and look down and realize I'm listening to 'Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman' by Britney Spears (very calming? apparently) and I would like to tell you, from personal experience, that music takes you to places you never thought possible. I didn't even know I had that on my mp3 player*




*oh wait yes I did. I love pre-crazy Brit!!

No comments: