Thursday, November 08, 2007

schmitt trigger

school's better. I love guitar again. this past week we played around for a while and i asked him what some chords I liked were (G6 aparently... who knew?). Then we talked about how cool it would be to learn how to play harmonica, then carry around a bag o' harmonicas to your gigs because you need different ones for different keys.

I'm going home this weekend for thr weekender- yay! not going to the game, mind you (though I have had several different people offer me tickets... am I crazy or just not a football fan? or both). I'm gonna hang out with the fam and wear sweaters and do the norcal things you know and love. hmmm... if i had time to sleep i would also have time to hang out with friends and hence have cool stories to tell you. oh well.

No comments: