Tuesday, September 02, 2008

physical (you're so)

rush is going well as my general health deteriorates (sleep? who needs it). I spent a while in the lab today while SolidWorks 2008 continued to crash. I just moved back to 2007, it was too much trouble (even though now I'm more used to 2008! gosh darn you graphics cards. i decided to blame the graphics card)

I'm making a model for my Senior Lab Design class, I'm excited about machining my pieces and using the 3-D printer and all that mechanical jazz. but I'm a little more excited about my lab goggles that i bedazzled. I found adhesive gems at Joann's and went to town (but not in my direct line of sight because, I mean, safety is paramount)

I think this semester is going to turn out well. so long as I never ever waste time by, say, blogging.

No comments: