Sunday, October 14, 2007

lookin through the window

school is suffocating me.

and my guitar class should be so much fun, except since I like learning songs I can sing, and subsequently singing them (but not for other peoples... except you. someday i'll record and post a few), my guitar teacher said I should write stuff. 5-7 songs stuff. um... w.t.f.?

I wrote a little song last week and I thought it was OK. and I brought it in and he picked it apart and I was so uncomfortable the entire time. I know he's a producer, so that's what he does. But like... if I were in any way talented with creating music, wouldn't I have written something by now? I don't like practicing when I have to come up with something new, plus it's a lot of work and time I don't have (this is my break. I should head over to the library but... don't want to bike this late.) so now not even guitar is fun (and we have a yoga midterm this week... barf). and he expects me to work on the old one (still no name) and write a new one (also no name... or song). ahhhhhhhhhh.............

luckily, I've been listening to Jackson 5 all week; and if I just deny the craziness that is michael jackson now, I can enjoy it and believe in the beauty of life again. thanksgiving truly cannot come quickly enough (or christmas break for that matter)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

If only we could all deny the craziness of Micheal Jackson....