Thursday, March 22, 2007

pumpkin carriage

today has been shiitake. minus the mushrooms. and the i-ake. get it?

skipped all of yesterday afternoon's classes, so I had to skip guitar today to go to a different lab. left halfway through after submitting and OUTRAGEOUSLY incorrect homework, but not caring about it. By the time I got back I could have gone to the last 20 minutes of guitar. decided against it. went to superior to get snacks for an adx thing tonight. I was set on peaches. there were no peaches. saw the clementines. went over to the clementines. they were grey/brown/splotches of orange. which is disgusting.

so i got the two things you can always find at a ghetto grocery story- banana pudding and nilla wafers. it doesn't make up for the train wreck that have been the last 27 or so hours, and I flip out everytime the wind blows but my hair isn't itchy and I think/hope I got them all. ugh. grosser than gross.

but on the upside i'm pretty sure I OWNED my dynamics midterm. shazam!

No comments: