Saturday, June 17, 2006

new beginning

today was COSTCO DAY!! my dad and i went after i got back from the gym. while he chose prawns and I marveled at the outdoor furniture, I wandered over to the soda aisle in search of some caffeine-free diet dr. pepper. what's in it, you ask? pure love and sweetness + aspartame, I guess. but anyhow, I walked up to my precious soda and saw, "50% more than a 24 pack!".

friends, lovers, dear blog readers, WHAT THE HECK?! of course a 36 pack is 50% more than a 24 pack! that's about as useful as a gallon of milk saying "100% more than a half gallon!" why would they put that on a pack of soda?? is someone supposed to be propagandized by that? it's probably 50% more of the price, too. In fact, because that sort of moronity was on a soda pack, I decided not to get any. I got a tank top instead... a $16.99 tank top... oh costco you know what i like...

No comments: