Monday, June 20, 2005

where do i sign?

so i hate being a girl.

yesterday i went shopping. and, prudently, it soon turned to bra shopping. i was out for, oh, 2 and a half hours. and how many bras did i buy? ZERO. none. i couldn't find one bra i liked. i put them on, jumped and moved all around the dressing room, and they all failed. the only thing i DID buy, facewash from body shop, i left in victoria's secret.

speaking of face wash, i'm breaking out like crazy. why, you ask? because it's the first day of my period, which means i'm also bloated like a huge hippo. I'm bustin out of my mini day camp shirt. After camp today, I was sooo hungry- but i was so bloated! it was wierd and really sucked. because i knew i should eat something, but i felt like i was going to burst/die.

so i went to the goose with my dad for his birthday... afterwards i worked out hoping the bloating would go away. no sirree. working out only gets rid of cramps. bloated treadmilling sucks.


grr... no more being a girl. i'm putting my ovaries up for sale. (ok that was gross- but seriously. i'm in such a foul mood.)

i'm gonna shower and go back to hillsdale to retreive my facewash. OH WAIT. john took the car. so i'm stuck. with just my cramps to keep me company. grrrrrr.

No comments: